Old 09-24-2010, 03:44 AM

Default Haunted artifacts Museum/ Paranormal Museum

http://www.johnzaffisparanormalmuseum.com/

I was just looking around online and I came across this site, John Zaffis is a paranormal investigator that goes to people's houses when they say their house is haunted, by different things in the house, by objects, It turns out that objects can be haunted, so when you buy them your house starts to have paranormal activity.
so he goes to the house and removes the object or the spirit, whether ghosts exist or not, I dont know but I though this was very interesting, he has a collection of items on the website and you can read the history behing the item and what the haunting was.

He has a couple of toys, I thought it would be really funny if you went to his museum and saw an LDD, what if it was rain or a Resurrection variant or something, I could see people like " is that haunted doll for sale?" LOL

The description of the site:
John Zaffis has been an active member of the paranormal community for over 35 years and has been involved with hundreds of cases throughout the years as a paranormal researcher.
John has collected hundreds of artifacts from cases of violent hauntings. Spirit can often become attached to objects through various rituals associated with witchcraft.

Spirit can also be attached to an object that is familiar to the spirit, and may have been important to the spirit when the spirit was in human form.

The John Zaffis Paranormal Museum contains hundreds of supposed haunted items, many of which had to be removed from homes following many unexplained and often negative phenomenon occurring.

Last edited by emily666; 09-24-2010 at 03:47 AM.
Old 09-24-2010, 11:51 AM

Default Re: Haunted artifacts Museum/ Paranormal Museum

I recognize that blue clown from somewhere. and that's Slappy from goosebumps lol
Old 09-28-2010, 09:34 PM

Wish there were more to the objects, such as what was haunting it. I notice that it's mostly dolls that are supposedly haunted....wonder why.
Old 09-28-2010, 10:42 PM

it looked good until I saw slappy lol infact I use to have that same poppet about 5 years ago & "Simon" kust sounds so cliche lol
Old 09-30-2010, 08:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinx View Post
Wish there were more to the objects, such as what was haunting it. I notice that it's mostly dolls that are supposedly haunted....wonder why.
I think it's because dolls are not only sentimental, but they look the most human....

looking for: Variant Dawn, Res. Sin Variant
My Deviant:
XxNatxX
Old 09-30-2010, 11:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinx View Post

I think it has to do with the thought that dolls are more relateable to small children. It gives more of the "oooohhhhh, ahhhhh" factor, thinking it has something to do with a child ghost. Its kinda like how all the "haunted" jewelry on eBay was supposedly owned by a witch. It makes the objects more sound interesting that what they probably actually are. Heck if jewelry owned by a witch sells, then Im gonna start putting all my jewelry on eBay, cuz Im a witch. I won't be lying when I say "This used to be owned by a witch"

Thomas <3
Old 10-01-2010, 06:33 PM

You mentioning the "haunted" jewelry reminded me of the time I was bored and searched ebay for "haunted" dolls. An ebay seller had a "haunted" doll that was so terribly frightening and scary to them that they just had to sell it and get it out of their house. The hilarious thing about it was the doll had a reserve on it. LOL I must say I got a good laugh out of that one.