Old 04-14-2012, 10:56 AM

Default Re: Mattel Monster High Dolls

I learned a hard lesson last night. When calling to find if a toy is in stock, have it put on hold! There were 19 Rochelles in stock and I hurried over. Someone walked in and bought all 19 before I got there. I was heartbroken and I've been kicking myself since last night. I'm such an idiot. I know better!

Wishlist: None
Enroute: None
Old 04-14-2012, 11:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
I learned a hard lesson last night. When calling to find if a toy is in stock, have it put on hold! There were 19 Rochelles in stock and I hurried over. Someone walked in and bought all 19 before I got there. I was heartbroken and I've been kicking myself since last night. I'm such an idiot. I know better!
BOOOOO!!!! What A-holes!! Well, the jokes on them! She isn't selling for anything on eBay anymore.

Don't they understand that if that 1 store got 19 in, that others might have as well??

Sorry that happened to you

**You're perfectly flawed
You're perfectly incomplete
A work in progress
Imperfections will keep you unique**
Old 04-14-2012, 12:49 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to VaVaVooDoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by VATommy View Post
Congrats on your first doll. There will be many more to follow, Im sure. Can I ask, what was the doll you were looking for?
Ghoulia of any kind. Mostly because she's a zombie, but also because she has glasses. I'm already looking for more!!
Old 04-14-2012, 09:45 PM

Im not sure where you live, but you should be able to find either Dead Tired or Skulls Ghoulia. Most of the stores in my town have either one or both of those dolls. Also seeing as they are the slim boxed ones, they are a lot cheaper than the full box ones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VaVaVooDoo View Post
Ghoulia of any kind. Mostly because she's a zombie, but also because she has glasses. I'm already looking for more!!

Thomas <3
Old 04-14-2012, 11:56 PM

Any news on Robecca Steam or Venus Mcflytrap yet:3?
Old 04-14-2012, 11:56 PM

Im hoping to find Rochelle. I Love gargoyles! Plus I love her story! I don't know why but to me after reading her story & searching pix she seems very very sad lol I'm not sure what it is about her
Old 04-15-2012, 12:11 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to Saphraira

I did something mean today I went and hid an oppereta and a jackson so that i can claim them later

Old 04-15-2012, 10:15 AM

Location: under a large duvet cover on the outskirts of London

hi,
just a heads up for any fellow uk'ers looking for black and white skull shores frankie. it seems that she's a tesco exclusive (although they said that about toreli and now she's effin' everywhere)
you can order her through tesco direct

also asda seems to be stocking cupid

Seeking...

res sybil, res variant sheena, res blue, res killbaby, milu, tina pink, onyx, series 3 figurines

Old 04-15-2012, 10:55 AM

you know what sucks? your husband sending you a text pic of "cupid 1600" tag on the isle and her, no where to be found. we look all the time and some how they got her in stock and sold out again before we ever knew she was there

A work in progress
Old 04-15-2012, 01:10 PM

Quote:
Im not sure where you live, but you should be able to find either Dead Tired or Skulls Ghoulia. Most of the stores in my town have either one or both of those dolls. Also seeing as they are the slim boxed ones, they are a lot cheaper than the full box ones.
I live in the UK, so there aren't many places I can get them. Thanks tho
Old 04-15-2012, 07:55 PM

Send a message via MSN to Dementor

I went today and they had one Operetta left. I looked at the tags and saw one for Cupid. The guy said he restocked the shelves on Thursday night. I was lucky they had Operetta. They also had Sweet 1600 dolls. All but Clawd and Cupid of course. I'm surprised they are only $21.99 when the basics are $19.97. I'll have to pick them up when I have more money.

Old 04-15-2012, 10:09 PM

I went to Walmart tonight and they had Rochelle and Jackson so I picked them up both. Plus they had Abbey and Operetta as well. Which I picked up Abbey plus I got another Rochelle so if anybody would like to have her just let me know. Since they had two of Rochelle I picked both of them up for the boardies here.
Old 04-15-2012, 10:47 PM

My Rochelle

Thomas <3
Old 04-15-2012, 10:52 PM

Quote:
My Rochelle
LOVE the scenery!!

A work in progress
Old 04-16-2012, 03:09 PM

ISO Dawn of the Dance Lagoona Blue PM me if you have her for sale :P thanks

A work in progress
Old 04-16-2012, 06:52 PM

got her in the mail today. i am in love. <3

A work in progress
Old 04-17-2012, 01:13 PM

Got BW Skull shore Frankie today thanks to the amazingly awesome Gunny!!
Still deciding if i should open her or not sense everyone else is open but she's just so beautiful! here's some pics (sorry they're so dark)

and heres one of her with her ldd cusin frankie (bov)
Looking for: White rabbit, Yuki ona, Andras, Party lights, White eggy 2inch fig, Red riding hoods hood,ClaretWinter,Posey,Sybil,Purdy,maggot,killbaby,rai n,chloe,'to name a few, if you have ANY of those pm me please!
R.I.P Garfield the best cat ever, my cat, best friend and sister I will ALWAYS love you and miss you. You can't ask for a better, sweeter, cuter, funny, protective or loving cat.
Old 04-18-2012, 06:39 PM

Yeeeee! I'm so happy you love her! I so much enjoy doing stuff like that for others.

Old 04-19-2012, 12:20 PM

If I did a pre-order for a case set of the Ghouls Rule (est July ship date), would anyone be interested in taking the Clawdeen and/or Cleo dolls? I'm only interested in keeping Frankie & Draculaura. I'll do international if you're willing to pay cost of shipping. $30.50/ea + shipping TBD

I'm also looking to pre-order a case set of the Polka Dot Dance Party (est July ship date). Anyone interested in a Spectra and/or Lagoona dolls? I'm keeping a Spectra and Operetta. Again, I'll do international if you're willing to pay cost of shipping. $25.75/ea + shipping TBD.

There's two hitches: I'll need money up front and I can't promise the ship date or what dolls are in the case. That being said, if the doll(s) you paid for was dropped from the pre-order selection (pre-order items can be subject to change from Mattel), your money will be completely refunded.

Please PM me if interested! Ideally I'd like to order by May 1st before pre-orders sell out. I've done group orders for LDDs before, so please look me up on the feedback thread. I really love doing group orders and helping people get their beloved dolls without having to deal with scalpers.

Old 04-20-2012, 03:41 PM

My Walmart has 6 Cupid's in stock (no I can't get one for anyone else). I went today, but they were all in the back. I have to call tomorrow to see if they have gotten to them. They said they would set one aside for me as soon as they found them though! So go check your Walmart's if you don't have Cupid yet. I really hope they don't have the other dolls because I don't have enough to spend over $80 on dolls :/

Old 04-20-2012, 06:02 PM

I'm going to preorder the new dead tired dolls and the roller maze dolls. If anyone would like any of the dead tired line which will have an extra Draculaura, Clawdeen, and Abbey. I'm going to keep one of each and that will leave an extra set of three. Also with the Roller Maze I only want one of each doll so that will leave an extra Ghoulia and Operetta. Plus I'm think about ordering an assortment case of dolls which will have 1 Abbey, 1 Rochelle, 2 Venus and 2 Robecca. I'm only going to keep 1 Venus and 1 Robecca. If anyone would like any of these doll please let me know.

Last edited by catra_syn; 04-20-2012 at 06:07 PM.
Old 04-20-2012, 07:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by catra_syn View Post
I'm going to preorder the new dead tired dolls and the roller maze dolls. If anyone would like any of the dead tired line which will have an extra Draculaura, Clawdeen, and Abbey. I'm going to keep one of each and that will leave an extra set of three. Also with the Roller Maze I only want one of each doll so that will leave an extra Ghoulia and Operetta. Plus I'm think about ordering an assortment case of dolls which will have 1 Abbey, 1 Rochelle, 2 Venus and 2 Robecca. I'm only going to keep 1 Venus and 1 Robecca. If anyone would like any of these doll please let me know.
The boxes are random if you buy them "Pre-order" from a distributor. I have a wholesale account with entertainment earth and I've ordered before thinking all the dolls would be in the box and they were not. You're not guaranteed to have any certain dolls in there. It might be a box of 2 different dolls and 4 copies. You won't know until you get them.
Old 04-20-2012, 09:46 PM

I still might take the chance though. Where I live at we hardly ever get anything. If the stores do get them in then it's one case and that is it. If there is a doll that I don't want or need I can always sell it. I'm not going to sell it for a out of this world price. It would be for around the price you would pay for it in the store plus shipping. But I haven't made up my mind yet. But thank you for letting me know.
Old 04-22-2012, 12:02 PM

Send a message via AIM to Mikey_Boy Send a message via Yahoo to Mikey_Boy

I was thinking about purchasing my first one but from 'younger' friends I hear that they are weak quality, is that true? If not I am very much interested in getting one. Weak quality I mean falling apart easily, the friend is a girl that comes to my store she is 13, I am 25 and more responsible of course.
Old 04-22-2012, 12:15 PM

I just got my first 2! I'm so happy!!! I got Operetta and Nefera for only $40 total!!! And I learned something very interesting!!!! We wen to the local TRU and the guy knew everything about MH! I was there because they said they had Nefera but they sold out BUT! He said the schedule of shipments AND he said their getting a shipment of new dolls including Invisi-Billy! I told him everyone thought it was a prank but he said they will be getting them soon!!!!!!!!

My little demons: Nosferatu & Victim, Rose and Violet, Misery, Tragedy, Cuddles, Captain Bonney, Resurrection Lilith, Blue Eggy (Non blood splattered), Nohell, Jigsaw, Beetlejuice, Wedding Beetlejuice and Lydia, Romeo and Juliet, Frozen Charlotte, Little Red Riding Hood, The Big Bad Wolf, El Luchador, Schitzo, Celebrating Sadie, Desmodus, Tenebre, Variant Toxic Molly, Edward Scissorhands, and RESURRECTION SYBIL!!!!!!!!
Old 04-22-2012, 12:58 PM

this was at 2 of the 3 walmarts i live near....i havent even looked at toysrus or target yet

A work in progress
Old 04-22-2012, 01:43 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to Saphraira

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livingdead1979 View Post
this was at 2 of the 3 walmarts i live near....i havent even looked at toysrus or target yet

Exsuce me why I drool in jelousy

Old 04-22-2012, 01:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saphraira View Post
Exsuce me why I drool in jelousy
LOL!! im sorry! im glad im not a completest, i just walked away happy with my skull shores lagoona and left the rest....are you part of any MH buy/sell/trade FB groups?

A work in progress
Old 04-22-2012, 02:08 PM

Holy poo! I'm calling my local walmarts right now!!

My little demons: Nosferatu & Victim, Rose and Violet, Misery, Tragedy, Cuddles, Captain Bonney, Resurrection Lilith, Blue Eggy (Non blood splattered), Nohell, Jigsaw, Beetlejuice, Wedding Beetlejuice and Lydia, Romeo and Juliet, Frozen Charlotte, Little Red Riding Hood, The Big Bad Wolf, El Luchador, Schitzo, Celebrating Sadie, Desmodus, Tenebre, Variant Toxic Molly, Edward Scissorhands, and RESURRECTION SYBIL!!!!!!!!
Old 04-22-2012, 02:23 PM

Im WAY jealous!! I want Rochelle & Abbey so bad lol XD
Old 04-22-2012, 02:43 PM

i dont know everyone's real name, so im not sure if i know you on FB, IF you want to friend me and be added to the Monster High Shopping Maul buy/sell/trade group let me know, i will send you an invite.

PM me if interested. I will get you dolls for a few dollars over cost (gas to get the doll and for the post office ) + shipping, but i would prefer to deal there so i can keep better track of everything i have going on

A work in progress
Old 04-22-2012, 03:38 PM

Got Cupid today She is perfect!

Old 04-22-2012, 03:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dementor View Post
Got Cupid today She is perfect!
she is by far my favorite

A work in progress
Old 04-22-2012, 03:47 PM

Quote:

Oh. Ma. Gawd. What the HAY?! Toys R Us had better be as good in the UK!
Old 04-23-2012, 09:12 PM

Just got Rochelle and abbey for only $45 on amazon! If anyone needs Abbey he's only $21.99!!!! Same wih Rochelle!!!

Old 04-25-2012, 12:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livingdeaddolldude View Post
Just got Rochelle and abbey for only $45 on amazon! If anyone needs Abbey he's only $21.99!!!! Same wih Rochelle!!!
You must've gotten the last ones at that price. The lowest each is $40.

Old 04-25-2012, 12:57 AM

Quote:

OMG. Mostly pink hair'd Rochelle. OMG. I must have her. My heart just lept seeing her with all that pink.

Old 04-25-2012, 04:03 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to cherry darling

i went to walmart Friday i saw they had gotten 2 Rochelles in but i didn't have extra cash for her so i hid her behind some moxie dolls.i had forgotten about her went sunday expecting her to be gone but she was still there lol

Old 04-28-2012, 01:31 PM

I was totally surprised last night. I went to ten stores & found nothing. We finally made it toys r us which usually has nothing & they had ALOT & they just got it alll in that day. I picked up Rochelle & A Scrape Lipped Abey ( which made me sad cuz she was the only one but i wasnt about to let her go because of that) I only wished they had gil but they didnt have him
Old 04-28-2012, 11:39 PM

Quote:

I Just Now Realised That Abbey's Hair Is Backwards! The Blue & Pink Are On The Opposite Sides!
Old 04-29-2012, 12:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockerMan View Post
I Just Now Realised That Abbey's Hair Is Backwards! The Blue & Pink Are On The Opposite Sides!
interesting! they STILL had all the dolls at both walmarts last time i went a couple of days ago

A work in progress
Old 04-29-2012, 04:21 AM

YAY! She's here !

Just got b&w frankie from Gunny ... She is awesome! (and you're awesome too gunny ^__^) Thank you so much !!!

(i tried to upload a pic - but it's not going to work for me lol)

looking for: hazel and hattie, captain bonney, misery, died and doom, simone, evangeline, jack and jill, penny, series 2 mini mausoleum, american gothic, series 10 (except wolfgang) series 11 (except killbaby)

http://myworld.ebay.com.au/ravan_666
Old 04-29-2012, 07:40 PM

YAY!!! I'm so happy you got her!

Old 04-29-2012, 08:32 PM

Anyone notice the new body with Rochelle? I Love it! Much more sturdy, but mine seems rather stiff in the knees, wrists, and arm socket.
Old 05-02-2012, 02:30 PM

Has anybody been able to find a Sweet 1600 Clawd or a Skull Shores Gill? From what I'm hearing they aren't being shipped with the other dolls in that series

Old 05-02-2012, 03:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenomE View Post
Has anybody been able to find a Sweet 1600 Clawd or a Skull Shores Gill? From what I'm hearing they aren't being shipped with the other dolls in that series
i have never seen them in the store

A work in progress
Old 05-02-2012, 08:09 PM

Yeah, Gil is no longer being shipped. He was replaced with SS Draculaura. I hadn't heard about Clawd not being shipped any longer. Guess that explains why he's the only Sweet 1600 doll I don't see anymore. I was able to get him when he first came out, but I haven't seen him since. I actually wanted another one, so I could get the casketball uniform and dress him in it, but Im only finding the girls in stores now.
Anyone find the Coffin Bean set yet? Some people have found them at Kmart in PA. All my Kmart has is some of the Sweet 1600 and some SS.

Thomas <3
Old 05-03-2012, 12:24 PM

Quote:
i have never seen them in the store

I bought both of mine from a store when they first came out, have not seen either of them ever again. So glad I bought them when I did!!!
Old 05-03-2012, 12:39 PM

Got Sweet 16000 Clawdeen and 16000 Draculara
Old 05-04-2012, 03:59 PM

OMG who ever lives near all those damn walmarts w/ the dolls needs to let me raid one of them because we never have anything...i went a few days ago and ended up getting Frankie and Ghoulia from dead tired but the boxes were really badly damaged...ok thats being nice-they were crushed..i'll post pics later but really..I'd kill to be able to buy any of them at normal store prices rather than stalk ebay and pay much more

For The Horde!